- How long has the manufacturer been in business?
- Does the pool builder have company-owned manufacturing facilities, or are pools manufactured in a multi-brand facility?
- Is the manufacturer forthcoming with their manufacturing process?
- What tests and checks form part of the manufacturing process?
- What type of warranties protects your purchase?
- Narellan Pools was established in Australia in 1971 and has produced more than 40,000 pools worldwide.
- With state-of-the-art facilities in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Florida and Tennessee in the US, Narellan Pools consistently exceeds regulatory requirements for manufacturing and quality. The company sources all raw materials used to make its pools, manage manufacturing standards and set the processes under which Narellan Pools local pool builders install them.
- The Narellan Pools manufacturing process:
- Employs highly qualified expert technicians
- Completes thickness testing throughout the process
- Embeds a microchip capturing the craftsmen who built the pool, factory conditions during the construction process, and the pool shell’s weight in each pool shell
- Details quality controls and checks at every stage of the pool building process
- Implements a formal process for continuous improvement of products and processes
- Throughout the manufacturing process, every fiberglass pool shell partakes in:
- Ultrasonic thickness test
- Accelerated boil test
- Ph and chlorine test
- UV test
- Total quality management
- Detailed inspection
- A Lifetime Structural Warranty covers every inground fiberglass pool manufactured by Narellan Pools. Our unique fiberglass formula includes:
- Maximum interlaminate adhesion
- Optional thickness consistency throughout the pool
- Enhanced durability through extra reinforcements in the manufacturing process
- Balanced flexural and tensile strength
Fiberglass is one of the strongest materials on the planet. More flexible than carbon fiber, it’s the perfect raw material from which to manufacture pool shells.
For 50 years, Narellan Pools has earned a reputation for building the world’s best and most loved fiberglass swimming pools.
Manufactured in one of Narellan Pools company-owned state-of-the-art ISO 9001 accredited manufacturing facilities, every pool meets the highest safety and manufacturing standards.
With the recommended care and attention, and by avoiding harsh cleaning regimes and chemicals, you can expect your new Narellan Pools fiberglass swimming pool to last for your lifetime, with only some minor maintenance.
Narellan Pools offer two warranties: a Structural Warranty and a Marbleglass™ Surface Warranty.
Narellan Pools Structural Warranty
Every inground fiberglass pool shell manufactured and sold by Narellan Pools is covered by a lifetime structural warranty on structural defects.
Narellan Pools warrants that the fiberglass shell will remain structurally sound and capable of holding chemically treated water appropriate for a swimming pool, when used in normal conditions and in accordance with the Narellan Pools Pool Owner’s Manual.
Narellan Pools Marbleglass™ Surface Warranty
When it comes to longevity, the exclusive Marbleglass™ gel coat technology used by Narellan Pools is class-leading.
Narellan Pools warrants that the Marbleglass™ interior surface shall remain free from blemishes or gel coat fractures when used in normal conditions and by following the Narellan Pools’ Pool Owner’s Manual.
A 10-year warranty supports the Marbleglass™ gel coat interior surface.